Keep things tidy (and festive) with this hand-screened Swedish dishcloth.
The original Swedish dishcloth material was invented by a Swedish engineer in 1949. Our dishcloths are made of the same materials. 70% wood cellulose from FSC certified forests and 30% cotton.
This marvellously absorbent dishcloth from Sweden is a wonder in the kitchen.
They absorb 15 times their own weight and dry very quickly.
- Perfect for household chores, from cleaning up spills to polishing.
- Can be used with just water, soap, or cleaners.
- Cleans counter tops, granite, stainless steel and glass. (streak-free)
- It can be cleaned in the washing machine or in the top rack of the dishwasher.
- Bleach safe.
- Hang over the faucet or lay flat to air dry. Do not tumble dry.
- It is 100% natural and printed with water-based inks.
Measures 6.5" x 8"
||Water-based ink silkscreened on 70% wood cellulose and 30% cotton.
||Machine wash cold. Hang or lay flat to dry.
||Please allow for 2-3 business days to package your order.
||Returns or exchanges are possible within 15 days of receipt. Please contact us if there’s a problem with your tea towel.