Despite what some pop stars try to tell you, it’s never too late to say you’re sorry. In fact, here in the Great White North, we’re constantly apologizing for things we did or haven’t even done yet. Fortunately, you can add this classic Canadian slogan to your classic Canadian tuxedo. You’ll be sorry if you miss out on these.
1. Set iron to “COTTON”, 400 degrees, for five minutes.
2. Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
3. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
4. Place cloth or light towel over the patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
5. Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 1 minute
6. Let cool for one minute. If the edge of the patch can be lifted, repeat step 5.
7. Reinforce by hand-stitching around the patch.
Do not iron on materials such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers.
Do not bleach.
See all our patches here.
Embroidered with self adhesive back.
Ribbon patch measures 3.5" x 2"
Sorry patches measures 3" x 2"
Camping chair measures 3.5" x 3.5"
Better Half patch measures 0.75" x 3" each