Camping Chair Patch
Even though there are holes in it and one of the legs is broken, we all have our go-to chair to kick back in while we let someone else chop wood and set up camp. Show your love for the outdoors in style with this retro patch.
1. Set iron to “COTTON”, 400 degrees, for five minutes.
2. Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
3. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
4. Place cloth or light towel over the patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
5. Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 1 minute
6. Let cool for one minute. If the edge of the patch can be lifted, repeat step 5.
7. Reinforce by hand-stitching around the patch.
Do not iron on materials such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers.
Do not bleach.
See all our patches here.
Embroidered with self adhesive back.
Ribbon patch measures 3.5" x 2"
Sorry patches measures 3" x 2"
Camping chair measures 3.5" x 3.5"
Better Half patch measures 0.75" x 3" each
While we’re based in Calgary, Canada, due to technology constraints we can only offer one currency to price our products on our website. We price in US dollars because most of our customers are located globally and in the United States so US dollars has been the preference for payment so far. We're a small company but as we continue to grow, creating an additional site that processes payments in Canadian dollars is on our list of initiatives.