SUDTIPOS End User Type Agreement
By installing SUDTIPOS fonts, you are agreeing to the terms of this license.
SudTipos font(s) and/or artwork are licensed for use on 2 output devices and 7 computers connected to the same network. If your configuration exceeds this format, you must call Sudtipos at 54.11.45535859 to expand your site license. You are also responsible for securing this data and making sure that unlicensed copies do not leave your possession. If you do not agree to the terms of this license, delete the enclosed files from your computer(s) and notify email@example.com as soon as possible. Details of the licensing are as follows:
- 1. Each SUDTIPOS font is licensed for use on 2 (two) printers or output devices in conjunction with a maximum of 7 (seven) CPUs.
- 2. A multi-device site license upgrade must be purchased for multiple device use according to a multi-device license schedule specified in paragraph 10. Each location and/or entity must purchase a separate license, starting with the first device. An output device is any printer, such as a Linotronic rasterizer, laser printer, or dot-matrix printer, any video display terminal or any other device where display is generated from the font outlines, such as with the use of Adobe Type Manager or native TrueType rasterizer if the font is to be used primarily for display terminals that generate the output, as in a multimedia CD.
- 3. SUDTIPOS fonts may not be copied or duplicated in any form except for backup purposes. SUDTIPOS fonts or documentation may not be rented, leased, sublicensed or lent to another person or entity without explicit authorization granted by SUDTIPOS or one of its representatives.
- 4. SUDTIPOS fonts may not be returned or exchanged unless defective. Defective fonts shall be replaced by the same fonts, albeit functional, if accompanied with purchase receipt and SUDTIPOS is notified within one week of purchase.
- 5. Any outline, EPS file, illustration, or anything derived from SUDTIPOS fonts must be used according to the original licensing terms. This means, for example, that any modified SUDTIPOS font, or any outline information derived from any SUDTIPOS font is still licensed for the same number of devices as the original and may not be sublicensed, given away, or sold without written permission from SUDTIPOS.
- 6. This license does permit the embedding of SUDTIPOS fonts in digital documents.
- 7. The user of SUDTIPOS fonts agrees to credit SUDTIPOS as the trademark and copyright owner of the SUDTIPOS fonts and list the font names, wherever and whenever type design, production, or any other related credits are shown.
- 8. Any violation by licensee of this agreement shall cause this license to be terminated. In the event of termination, and without limiting any other remedies which may be available against you, you must immediately return the fonts to SUDTIPOS and certify that no copies remain in your possession or exist on the originally licensed site.
- 9. SUDTIPOS makes no warranties express or implied as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise. Without limiting the aforementioned, SUDTIPOS shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, including damages from loss of business profits, business interruption, and loss of business information, arising out of the use or inability to use SUDTIPOS fonts.
- 10. Multi-device License Upgrade Schedule: SUDTIPOS fonts are automatically licensed for use with 2 output devices in conjunction with a maximum of 7 CPUs. Each location and/or entity must purchase a separate license, starting with the first device. The upgrade price is calculated as a percentage of the original price of the font(s). The following is cumulative: 3rd to 5th printer with 8 to 40 CPUs: add 50 percent for each printer or each 7 CPUs 5th to 15th printer with 41 to 100 CPUs: add 20 percent for each printer or each 7 CPUs 16th to 50th printer with 101 to 250 CPUs: add 10 percent for each printer or each 7 CPUs 51st printer and over with 251 CPUs and over: add 5 percent for each printer or each 7 CPUs
If your usage exceeds the number of CPUs for a given output device category, you must purchase the upgrade with the applicable number of CPUs. Special site or project licensing discounts may be obtained by contacting SUDTIPOS at 54.11.45535859 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org