Better Half Patch Set
Popsicles are perfect for sharing and so is this adorable patch set. Or keep them both for yourself because, let's face it, you are the better half.
1. Set iron to “COTTON”, 400 degrees, for five minutes.
2. Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
3. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
4. Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
5. Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 1 minute
6. Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 5.
7. Reinforce by hand-stitching around the patch.
Do not iron on materials such as nylons, vinyl, or leathers.
Do not bleach.
|Material||Embroidery with Iron-on backing|
|Size||.75" wide x 3" tall|
|Shipping information||Please expect seven days for your order to ship.|
|Return policy||Returns or exchanges are possible within 15 days of receipt. Please contact us if there’s a problem with your patch.|