Custom Swedish Dishcloths
Be sure to check out our FAQ page before placing your order!
Want custom dishcloths? They make perfect swag for companies, parties or events or products for your store. We hand-screen all our dishcloths with a water-based ink so they are environmentally friendly and will decompose when you are done with your dishcloth. Dishcloths are packaged in polybags without any label.
Custom packaging (stickers) to go on the poly bags is extra. Contact us for pricing.
Want to talk to us before you place your order?
We're happy to help! Email us at email@example.com
What does this price include?
Our standard price includes a custom design based on your photo or ideas. The design will silkscreened and heat pressed on swedish dishcloths.
Listed pricing also includes an average 4-6 week production time + domestic priority shipping. If you need a rush order or expedited shipping, please contact us before placing your order.
What is a Swedish dishcloth?
The original Swedish dishcloth material was invented by a Swedish engineer in 1949. Our dishcloths are made of the same materials. 70% wood cellulose and 30% cotton. Use on all kitchen & bathroom surfaces for an easy, streak-free cleaning experience.
- Perfect for household chores, from cleaning up spills to polishing.
- Can be used with water, soap, or cleaners.
- Cleans counter tops, granite, stainless steel and glass. (streak-free)
- Can be cleaned in the washing machine or in the top rack of the dishwasher.
- Hang over the faucet or lay flat to air dry. Do not tumble dry.
- 100% natural and printed with water-based inks.
- Compostable after 9-12 months of use.