Fa La La La La La La La Clean Up After Yourself Dishcloth
- Perfect for household chores, from cleaning up spills to polishing.
- Can be used with just water, soap, or cleaners.
- Cleans counter tops, granite, stainless steel and glass. (streak-free)
- It can be cleaned in the washing machine or in the top rack of the dishwasher.
- Bleach safe.
- Hang over the faucet or lay flat to air dry. Do not tumble dry.
- It is 100% natural and printed with water-based inks.
Wood cellulose and cotton
Dishcloth measures 8" long by 6.5" wide
Machine washable or place in the top of dishwasher. Do not place in dryer. Compost when ready.
This incredibly absorbent and versatile dishcloth from Sweden is a wonder for household chores and can completely replace your need for paper towels. Invented in 1949 and made of 70% wood cellulose and 30% cotton, it makes the perfect addition to your zero waste lifestyle.
Why are they so awesome?
❥ Absorbs 15x their own weight.
❥ 100% natural fibres and printed with water-based inks.
❥ Can be used with just water, soap, or any household cleaner.Perfect for household chores, from cleaning up spills to polishing. Cleans countertops, granite, stainless steel and glass (lint and streak-free).
❥ Easily lasts 6-9 months of usage although you can get years out of them if you treat them well.
❥ Comes packaged in compostable corn based bags.
❥ 70% wood cellulose 30% cotton dishcloth
❥ Measures 8" x 6.5"
❥ Machine washable or place in the top of dishwasher. Avoid dryer to prevent shrinkage.
❥ Boil with water and vinegar or microwave to disinfect.
❥ Hang to dry.
❥ Cut into smaller pieces and compost when ready.