Suds, Sweat and Tears Dishcloth Set
Put some elbow grease into your chore session with these motivational wash cloths. These doozies reference some high-energy pop anthems that will help you pump up and scrub down. This set of three comes with “I don’t want no scrubs”, “Is it worth it? Let me work it. I put my rag down flip it and reverse it”, and “Another one wipes the dust.”
- Perfect for household chores, from cleaning up spills to polishing.
- Can be used with just water, soap, or cleaners.
- Cleans counter tops, granite, stainless steel and glass. (streak-free)
- It can be cleaned in the washing machine or in the top rack of the dishwasher.
- Hang over the faucet or lay flat to air dry. Do not tumble dry.
- It is 100% natural and printed with heat cured water-based inks.
- Produced from renewable raw materials. Made from 70% wood cellulose and 30% cotton.
- Compostable after about 6-9 months.
- Measures 6.5” x 8”
|Material||Water-based ink silkscreened on 70% wood cellulose and 30% cotton.|
|Care||Machine wash cold. Hang or lay flat to dry.|
|Shipping information||Please expect seven days for your order to ship.|
|Return policy||Returns or exchanges are possible within 15 days of receipt. Please contact us if there’s a problem with your tea towel.|